Just because we’re keeping our distance doesn’t mean the music has to stop. Artists worldwide are performing, releasing content and staying connected to fans from home. We are highlighting some of the top things to tune-in to in this new weekly email. Discover the best live streams, artist content, new music and more from around the globe in one place on Live Nation’s all-new virtual music hub, Live From Home.
Live From Home is available in over 30 countries around the world, keeping fans connected to their favorite artists across the globe. Search through hundreds of performances and other videos or discover new artists, music content and more now on livenation.com/livefromhome.
Be sure to check back each day for the most up to date listings. Please note, Live From Home is a content discovery platform, pulling in the best artist, brand and other partner content, as well as original content from Live Nation.
- Starting April 13 (Mon-Fri) | 11:30am-12:30pm PT/2:30-3:30pm: Miley Cyrus will be bringing back her daily Instagram Live show “Bright Minded” for a one week special focused on Highlighting Heroes. (Instagram)
- April 13 | 1pm PT/4pm ET: Meghan Trainor to perform in her kitchen for Global Citizen as part of her The Live From Home Tour to raise funds for Feeding America (Instagram)
- April 13 | 5pm PT/8pm ET: GIRLS WITH GUITARS CURATED BY H.E.R., H.E.R. collaborates with Amazon Music to raise donations for Musicares’ Covid-19 Relief Fund (Instagram)
- Starting now: The Grammy Museum Released “Museum at Home” is sharing never-before-released free digital content from their archive. The Museum’s Public Programs digital series features intimate sit-down interviews with artists and musicians in its 200-seat Clive Davis Theater and will be available for viewing on their site. The Museum is also releasing exhibit slideshows that feature past exhibitions. This week fans can tune in for:
○ April 13: Common Interview
○ April 15: Alice Merton Interview
○ April 17: Sinatra: An American Icon Virtual Exhibition
○ April 18: Los Tigres del Norte Interview
- April 14 | 12pm PT/3pm ET: KIDZ BOP host their “Daily Dance Break” featuring dance steps to their take on some of today’s biggest hits (YouTube)
- April 17 + 18 | 8pm PT/11pm ET: BTS present Bang Bang Con, a special online streaming event consisting of eight parts will be available for free and will take place on April 17 + 18 beginning at 11pm ET via the official YouTube channel BANGTANTV (check online for timing in other markets) (YouTube)
- April 17, 18, 19: Diplo hosts a weekend of live sets on Instagram Live to help keep spirits high during social distancing with special guests:
○ April 17 | 8PM PT / 11PM ET: Corona Sabbath
○ April 18 | 8PM PT / 11PM ET: Coronight Fever
○ April 19 |1PM PT / 4pm ET: A Very Lazer Sunday
- April 17 | 10am PT/1pm ET: Jason Mraz hosts a weekly La La Livestream every Wednesday where he sings and talks to fans (YouTube)
- April 18 | 5pm PT/8pm ET: Global Citizen and WHO ‘One World: Together At Home’ to launch on April 18, curated in collaboration with Lady Gaga, the global special will feature appearances and musical performances from Alanis Morissette, Andrea Bocelli, Billie Eilish, Billie Joe Armstrong of Green Day, Burna Boy, Chris Martin, David Beckham, Eddie Vedder, Elton John, FINNEAS, Idris and Sabrina Elba, J Balvin, John Legend, Kacey Musgraves, Keith Urban, Kerry Washington, Lang Lang, Lizzo, Maluma, Paul McCartney, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Shah Rukh Khan, and Stevie Wonder. The special will be broadcast live on ABC, NBC, ViacomCBS Networks, and iHeartMedia, as well as Bell Media networks and platforms in Canada. Internationally, BBC One will run the program on Sunday, April 19, with additional international broadcasters including beIN Media Group, MultiChoice Group, and RTE. You can also watch live on Amazon Prime Video, Apple, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Yahoo!, YouTube, and more. (Global Citizen)
- April 18 | 12pm PT/3pm ET: The Killers will host a fan Q&A and performance on their Instagram Live (Instagram)
- April 18 | 5pm PT/8pm ET: Dead & Company will rebroadcast pre-shot video of a different concert each Saturday night as part of the band’s One More Saturday Night video series (Facebook)
- Live Nation Merchandise: Join Live Nation’s very own merch team for a variety of virtual classes on Instagram Live
○ April 13 | 4pm PST/7pm EST: Hip Hop Class with Eunice Basconcillo
○ April 14 | 6pm PST/9pm EST: South Bath with Natalie Fernandez
○ April 17 | 4pm PST/7pm EST: Cooking with Quanie Thornton
LIVE NATION NEWS:
- Live Nation recently announced Crew Nation – a global relief fund for live music crews. The company has committed to $10 million for the fund: an initial $5 million, then matching all additional donations dollar for dollar, up to another $5 million
- Twenty One Pilots drop new song “Level Of Concern” with proceeds going to Crew Nation. Listen now or buy the new single HERE and check out their limited editor Crew Nation hoodie HERE.
- Anderson.Paak celebrates the one year anniversary of his album Ventura with an exclusive merch pack, 100% of proceeds are being donated to Crew Nation.